Interface: connection point of the box with software
Speed: the speed of data transfer from computer to HP
Phone Type: select the type of HP that will be executed
Add: to enter the firmware (main and FS)
Unlock / repair: to open the locks and make repairs in case of errors / bugs
FLASH: to start the flashing process
Read Flash: to make backup firmware
Read / write GDFS: for backup and dump GDFS
Identify: to see the connection ofto computers and identifiers
TESTPOINT OK: used when flashing and unlock when software ask testpoint
Quit: to exit from the software SETOOL BOX
1. Connecting phone with SETOOL BOX3
2. Batteries do not conectted first
3. Select the type of phone in "Phone Type"
4. Click the Identify button while the battery conectted
5. Liat its CID and Color
6. Insert theby pressing the "Add"
7. Raw Main and FS files inserted together
8. Sign In menu "Settings" check settings "Complete phone after flash"
9. Press the "FLASH" to start flashing process
10. After finishing the process of flashing press the "Unlock / Repair" Wait until finished and ready to use mobile phones